From offices in Harrisburg and Hershey, Pennsylvania, the Harrisburg injury attorneys at the full-service law firm of Purcell, Krug & Haller provide committed legal representation to individuals, families and small businesses. With five lawyers, many of whom concentrate in a specific area of law, and more than 30 staff members, we have the capability to address our clients' diverse legal needs. We handle matters involving family law, collaborative law, bankruptcy, real estate, estate planning, probate, personal injury and Social Security Disability (SSD) claims.
Free 20-30 minute consultation. "We don't feel that a person should have to pay a fee to find out if he or she needs a lawyer."
With more than 30 years of experience and convenient office locations, we look forward to serving your legal needs. Contact us online or call 717-260-3485 for our Harrisburg office, or call 717-533-3836 for our Hershey office. We provide free initial consultations to discuss your situation.
Dedicated Representation in a Variety of Practice Areas
Our experienced Harrisburg and Hershey lawyers provide dedicated representation in a wide variety of practice areas, including:
- Family law : We help individuals and families who are experiencing divorce and divorce-related issues. We protect our clients' rights in cases involving child custody, child support, spousal support and other family-related legal issues. We encourage our clients to consider the benefits of seeking resolution through alternatives to litigation, such as collaborative law.
- Bankruptcy: We help consumers and small businesses obtain relief from overwhelming debt. We provide free consultations to discuss your financial situation as well as your goals and options. We can help you decide whether or not to file for bankruptcy, and, if so, whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 will be the best fit for you.
- Estate planning and probate: We can help you plan for the future, protect your assets and settle the final affairs of a loved one's estate. We can also represent you in any litigation matters that may arise.
- Personal injury: We fight on the behalf of injured accident victims and their families to help get them the compensation they need to recover and move forward with their lives.
- SSD and SSI claims: We help disabled people get the benefits to which they are entitled. We have experience overcoming the obstacles that many people face when claiming Social Security benefits.
- Real estate: We work with individuals, buyers, sellers, lenders, mortgage holders and others.
- At Purcell, Krug & Haller, our attorneys are committed to providing our clients with efficient and successful resolutions to their legal matters.
Call for a Free Consultation With a Duaphin County Bankruptcy Attorney
We are available to handle your legal needs. Contact our firm online or call our Harrisburg office at 717-260-3485, or call our Hershey office at 717-533-3836 to schedule a free initial consultation.