Why should you have to pay a fee to find out if one of our lawyers is the best choice for resolving your legal matter? At Purcell, Krug & Haller, we offer complimentary 30-minute consultations to people just like you who are confronted with a range of legal issues, from the very simple to highly complex.
We are a full-service law firm with several experienced attorneys, a staff of over 25 members and a 60-year history of providing high-quality representation to clients throughout Pennsylvania.
Seasoned Lawyers And Dedicated Representation
With offices in Harrisburg and Hershey, we offer convenience, personalized service and unparalleled representation to individuals, families and small businesses. Our firm has been named one of the top law firms in the country by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers.
Our commitment to your legal matter(s) is fulfilled in each of our specialized practice areas:
- Family law — We help individuals and families facing divorce and divorce-related issues (e.g., child custody, child support, spousal support and other family-related legal issues) consider the benefits of resolution through alternatives to litigation, but we are committed to protecting your best interests through the means that make sense in your unique circumstances.
- Bankruptcy — We help consumers and small businesses obtain relief from overwhelming debt, discussing their financial situations, goals and options. We help you make informed decisions to achieve debt relief.
- Estate planning and probate — We help you plan for the future, protect your assets and settle the final affairs of a loved one's estate. We will also represent you in any litigation matters that may arise.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person or entity, we will work tirelessly to help you and your family get the maximum compensation you deserve to recover and move forward.
- SSD and SSDI claims — We help disabled people get the benefits they are entitled to receive. Overcome the obstacles and claim denials of Social Security benefits with our help.
- Real estate — We work with individuals, buyers, sellers, lenders, mortgage holders and others statewide on a range of matters such as leases, foreclosures and real estate owned (REO) services.
- Creditors representation — We represent individuals, businesses, banks and mortgage companies statewide in matters such as plan objections, relief from stay motions and discharge claims.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Our Attorneys In Harrisburg Or Hershey
Please email us or call today to discuss your legal concerns, legal options and our firm's customized services. Call us at 717-260-3485 or toll free at 866-586-6058 to schedule a meeting with an attorney.