Our legal work on behalf of injured clients helps them recover from physical, mental and financial losses that would be devastating without our assistance. Any insurance company's initial injury compensation offer to you following a serious car accident will not be the amount that you deserve to cover damages and losses now and into the future.
Many car accident injuries require long recovery periods and potential long-term care. Victims miss work and take on mountains of stress. You might lose your ability to do your job and may never get back to the lifestyle you previously enjoyed.
At Purcell, Krug & Haller, we have been representing Pennsylvania auto accident victims for over 60 years. With offices in Hershey and Harrisburg, our car accident attorneys know how to independently investigate your claim, collaborate with accident reconstructionists and life care planners, and negotiate with insurance companies to maximize the compensation that you deserve for:
- Lost current and future wages
- Medical bills
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Out-of-pocket losses
- Other losses
Winning Your Case And Securing Compensation
Insurance companies have extensive resources and powerful lawyers who will work hard to minimize the company's payout for your injury claim. It is critical that you work with an experienced lawyer who will represent auto accident victims and will invest the time and resources necessary to maximize the compensation that you deserve.
You can take the following steps right away to help your case:
- Call the police immediately at the accident scene, if you are able.
- Exchange insurance information with other drivers no matter how minor the collision was.
- Collect contact information and accounts from witnesses and all people involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident scene before anything is moved. Try to include as many details as possible and pictures from several angles. Create a visual understanding of how the accident occurred.
- Do not admit fault, but do inquire as to how other victims are feeling.
Provide a detailed description of the accident at the scene to police.
- File a detailed police report if no police appear at the scene.
- Do not sign anything without consulting an attorney.
- Do not make any statements to anyone other than police officers without consulting an attorney.
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. We will assist with most legal costs initially, and you do not pay attorney fees unless we successfully resolve your claim.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation At Purcell, Krug & Haller
Please email or call us at 717-260-3485 or toll free at 866-586-6058 to speak with an attorney and schedule a meeting. We may meet with victims in hospitals and at home, depending on the circumstances, to help them fully understand their legal options.